Today, we are extremely excited to announce a brand new SEO contest: Free for Fall!
How’d we come up with such a catchy contest name? Well, the seasons have officially changed, which means it’s now fall! And we’re going to give away a nice, big, FREE prize!! So add it all together, and you get: Free for Fall!!!
Naturally, you’re probably wondering…
What’s the Free Prize?!
*Cue the drum roll…*
The lucky winner of this contest will receive a world famous Web Gnomes SEO audit (specifically, the Nissen audit) for the unbeatable price of… FREE!
That’s right, boys and girls. We’re giving away a prize that’s currently valued at $2,000!
And that brings us to our next important question…
How do I Enter Free for Fall?!
It’s incredibly easy! Simply provide your name, email address, and website URL in the following form BEFORE 11:59pm CST on Friday, October 19, 2012. (And don’t worry… this information will ONLY be used to pick a contest winner.)
That covers the prize and the incredibly simple entry process. Now, let’s go over the…
No one likes a lot of rules so I’ll try to keep this short and sweet.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Only one entry per email address will be considered for contest entry. No person may enter the contest more than once using multiple email addresses.
- There will only be one contest winner, and that winner will be chosen at the discretion of Web Gnomes. All decisions pertaining to this contest will be made by Web Gnomes.
- The contest winner will receive a free Nissen SEO audit on the website URL submitted in the contest entry form (provided above).
- The contest winner agrees to allow Web Gnomes to publicize the audit and corresponding observations/results. Specific details will be mutually agreed upon.
- Provision of the free Nissen SEO audit to the contest winner is subject to the winner’s execution of certain documents and other conditions, as required by Web Gnomes.
- The free Nissen SEO audit will be performed on a mutually agreed upon schedule.
- All contest entries MUST be received BEFORE 11:59pm CST on Friday, October 19, 2012. Entries received after this date and time will not be considered as potential contest winners.
- Web Gnomes reserves the right to alter the rules of this contest at anytime.
TL;DR – one person will win a free Nissen SEO audit, and in exchange for that free audit, the winner will allow Web Gnomes to document and publicize the auditing process. The contest winner gets a free SEO audit (currently valued at $2,000), and Web Gnomes gets to write a new case study (which provides free publicity to the contest winner). WIN… WIN… WIN!!!
Now, I’ll turn it over to you. What questions do you have? If anything is unclear about the Free for Fall contest, please tell us in the comments below…